Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This and That



I have a hard and fast rule that I don't drink any alcoholic beverages on Mondays and Thursdays. To give you an idea about just how strict this rule is--I haven't broken it (the rule) since Monday, Nov. 21, 2011.

But if I did drink on Monday, I'd go to the East Ender, on Middle Street, in the old Norm's East End space. They have a terrific draft beer selection, and all their beers are $3 on Monday. In addition, they have great food items at a "buy one, get one free" deal.

Because I'm a bit of a masochist, I re-did the Nutripper again this morning. I shaved 19 seconds off my previous time. I loved the DOMS effect that had my entire posterior chain pleasantly sore as hell after the last workout, so I have that to look forward to. During the workout, it's the quads that seem to be under the most stress, however, if I had to narrow it down to one muscle group.

6:00 AM geezer hoops tomorrow morning! We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment