Friday, December 9, 2011

Gaining Momentum?


After going 3-1 yesterday, quick fact checking indicates that I've been playing .500 ball since taking the unusual step of practicing regularly. So I'll stick with it, although I'm going to tweak it up a bit and emphasize skill improvement rather than fitness improvement.

I'm getting my fitness in elsewhere and am having a good week. Today is a bonus "no booze" day, so I'll have 3 alcohol-free days this week rather than the normal 2. And I'll be rested and raring to go for the geezer game tomorrow morning.

I need to focus on moving without the ball, on offense, and not taking any time off, on defense, tomorrow.

Okay, so much for the basketball-related naval gazing. The big question is, where will I have my first beer tomorrow? I haven't been to the GLB in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment