Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mixed Bag

A January re-cap reveals a bit of a mixed bag, in terms of goal attainment projections. A leg injury and a one week vacation contributed to being well off my basketball games played goal of 16-17 per month (200 per year). I played only 7. On the plus side, I won 5 of those 7 and have now completely recovered from the leg injury.

My "no booze days" goal of 8-9 per month is tracking well (8), and I'm a little off my workout day goal of 21 per month (18).

All in all, not bad, and with no travel/vacation days in sight, I will make up ground in the next couple of months.

2 comments:

  1. You say "I won 5 of 7". You mean your team won, right? Do you have actual positions, or do you just run around as you feel like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my team won the games. I'm the only one who keeps track, actually. Most people think it's (keeping track of wins and loses) somewhere between quirky and really weird. I like tracking shit, I guess. There are no set positions but I seldome stray too far from the basket.

    ReplyDelete