Monday, January 23, 2012

Back At It



My long awaited 2012 basketball (okay, geezer ball) debut was a success on a couple of levels. First, I was 2-1, which brings me to 2-1 on the year. Second, and more important, my leg didn't bother me at all. It has healed. Now the focus turns to skills, and my improvement of them. Shooting the basketball being primary among the skills.

Sunday was an opportunity to cross country ski! The local golf course asks for a $2 donation, grooms the trails, and is a short drive. With my lack of balance and skill, a one hour ski is a terrific way to get a great workout in the outdoors. Unfortunately, today and tomorrow we'll experience a January thaw, and the snow conditions will deteriorate to the point of making skiing impossible. Back to the rowing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment